Donate your goods to our Charity Shop
Good quality, great value and a warm welcome await you at our Charity Shops in Northampton and Kettering.
We are proud to have a retail presence, in the form of Charity Shops, in two of the county’s main town centres which enable us to receive community support and raise much-needed funds. Our Shop Managers oversee a team of dedicated volunteers who generously give up their time to help with all aspects of running the shops.
We receive a variety of goods, and sell a range of good-quality donated items to suit all budgets. However to keep our shops full and entice repeat customers, we are always appealing for more donations, so whether you are having a “spring clean” or have a few items, please consider donating them to us.
In our shops you will find:
- Ladies’ wear – Good-quality tops, blouses, skirts, trousers, knitwear, suits, dresses, coats, jackets. Good labels or designer brands are particularly welcome!
- Shoes – Ladies or men’s footwear in good condition.
- Ladies’ Accessories – Hats, scarves, jewellery, purses.
- Menswear – Shirts, tops, knitwear, trousers, suits.
- Men’s accessories – Ties, hats, scarves, shoes, cufflinks, even ‘man bags’!
- Bric-a-brac – Collectable items and good-quality homeware, such as crockery, glassware and cookware.
- Books -We sell mainly fiction in good condition although good-quality non-fiction is always welcome.
- DVDs and CDs are sought after as well as collectible records, games software, consoles and accessories. We sadly no longer accept videos or cassettes.
- Childrens’ wear – Clothing for all ages,toys, games.
- Household – Good quality curtains, towels, crockery and linen.
Our Kettering Charity Shop is located next door to Boots and Thomson on Gold Street, a few doors up from the entrance to the Newland Shopping Centre.
- Address: 33 Gold Street, Kettering, NN16 8JB
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday from 9:30am-3:45pm.
- Telephone: We don’t have a direct number so please call our Helpline on 01604 719193.